Oct 26, 2014
Things You Learn From the Belly of a Big Fish . . .
1. Jonah’s disobedience led to his distress.
“I called out to the LORD, out of my distress and He answered me: out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and You heard my voice.” Jonah 2:2
Is the distress in my life due to willful
Oct 19, 2014
The Not-So-Great Escape . . .
1. Jonah was unwilling to surrender to the call of God on his life, so he ran.
· When the desires of my heart do not align with the desires of God’s heart, I’m faced with the choice to surrender to God or sprint from God.
2. Jonah fled...
Oct 12, 2014
Join us as Pastor Shawn leads us as we worship and observe The Lord's Supper. Also in this teaching Pastor Shawn clearly explains the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Life-Giving Message of Hope and Salvation.
Oct 5, 2014
The Moral Law Giver . . .
· Man/woman cannot be because we are not objective, universal, and constant.
“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.” Proverbs 16:25
· God must be the moral lawgiver because He is objective, universal, and constant.