Dec 28, 2014
The king has always been a coming king
1. He came as Emmanuel (Isaiah 7:14, 9:1-2, 6-7)
2. He came as Savior (Luke 19:10)
3. He will come as King of Kings
Matthew 25:1-13 (Story of ten virgins)
The Coming Bridegroom
The Promised coming
They did not know when.
Dec 22, 2014
Throughout the Old Testament, the Messiah becomes more clearly defined. The Coming Messiah . . . 1. He would be a prophet like Moses. (Deut. 18:15,18) • He would be chosen by God. • He would be a deliverer of those held captive. • He would speak the words of God. 2. He would be a descendant of King David. (Num....
Dec 14, 2014
Join us as Pastor Shawn continues his series, “King of Heaven” Today's message is “The Impostor King”. The enemy is continually working to replace Jesus Christ as the King of your life and he is relentless. But we have been given the victory through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and we do not have...
Dec 8, 2014
1 Samuel 16:1-13
The Shadow King . . .
· David was an unexpected king who would reign over Israel for 40 years. (1 Samuel 16:6-12; 1 Kings 2:11)
· David would be anointed as king of Israel, but not as King of Kings. (1 Samuel 16:13)
· David would save Israel from her enemies.