Feb 24, 2014
Pastor Shawn Barnard continues his series, "We Do" with today's teaching service, "The Beautiful Fight". Christian marriages are not exempt from the struggles and pressures of day to day life and require time and strategic effort to be successful. When you add to the mix that we have an enemy who is actively seeking to...
Feb 17, 2014
In Your Singleness . . .
1. Do not seek out a mate. (1 Corinthians 7:27)
· Don’t rush into a relationship; rather find your identity in Christ as a son or daughter of God.
2. Fully devote yourself to faithfully make much of Jesus for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 7:32, 34-35)
Feb 10, 2014
Nehemiah 1:3-11, 4:1-9; Song of Songs 2:15
The Assessment . . .
· Right now our marriage is broken andit seems hopeless.
o Cry out to God in prayer.
o Confess sin.
o Stand on the truth of God’s word.
· Right now our marriage has breaches in it that need...
Feb 3, 2014
Unless The Lord Builds . . .
If there are any other means by which you are seeking to establish, repair, or rebuild your house, it will all be in vain. (Psalm 127:1)
Don’t Turn Away . . .
Marriages are in a state of crisis today.
· It is time to allow God to fix what has been broken for far too long.