Feb 22, 2015
Relational Gardening: Weeding and Sowing
A Garden of Weeds . . .
A marriage unattended will become a marriage overcome by relational weeds. (Prov. 24:30-31)
Something Has to Change . . .
· Change will never happen in your marriage until you uproot or tear down some old things and plant...
Feb 15, 2015
Pastor Shawn takes a two week break from his series, "Amplify" to teach on the biblical principles of marriage. He talks about the effects of modern culture on our marriages and how God's pre-ordained precepts on marriage are no longer taught or respected by the culture influences that surround us daily. Join us for...
Feb 8, 2015
Remember . . .
Mark is amplifying the gospel: King Jesus has come and He is Lord of all. (v.1)
Jesus Has Authority in His Teaching . . .
· When Jesus taught, people were amazed. (v. 22)
· When Jesus taught, He did so with authority. (v.22)
o He did not teach as the scribes....
Feb 2, 2015
It’s About the Gospel . . .
Jesus came proclaiming the gospel of God.
· The most significant time in all of history has arrived.
“The time is fulfilled . . .” (v.15)
· The kingdom of God is near.
“and the kingdom of God is at hand . . .”
o The Messiah has come...