Apr 3, 2020
Point #1 - Set the Pace for Adoring Jesus
Point #2 - Teach Your Children About the Death of Jesus
Point #3 - Don't Lose Sight of King Jesus
Point #4 - Remember that Easter is All About People Coming to Jesus
1. In what way did Mary set the pace for adoring Jesus? Think about Luke 10:38-42 as well as John...
Mar 20, 2020
"The Church Has Left The Building" (Philippians 2:12-16)
Discussion Questions: (Click here to download and/or view questions in a PDF)
1. What do you think about Phil's statement when he said that Jesus is just as present in a Life Group gathering (in a living room or on-line) as he is when we have 800 people on campus...
Mar 15, 2020
1. Faith > Fear
2. Prayer > Panic
3. Witness > Worry
"The good things become bad things when they keep you from the best things." Adrian Rogers
"When God is at the center of my life, I worship. When God is not at the center of my life, I worry." Rick Warren
"The people who know their God will stand...
Mar 8, 2020
1. Jesus should be first in everything.
2. God's word teaches mutual submission in the marriage relationship.
3. Lead your children to submit by shaping their hearts toward God.