Jun 24, 2013
Song of Solomon 5:2-6:12
· Conflict is inevitable in marriage.
o I am a sinner.
· Conflict happens because we feel wronged, or our desires and needs have not been met.
o We are hurt
o Lack of communication
o Unmet expectations
Navigating through conflict in...
Jun 17, 2013
Song of Solomon 3:6-5:1
The Wedding Day . . .
· This is a sacred celebration. (3:6-7a)
o It is pleasing to God
o It is an expression of the gospel story
o It is a public declaration
· She feels a sense of security. (3:7-8)
o She feels safe with him
Jun 10, 2013
Song of Solomon 2:8-3:5
From Desire to Adoration . . .
There is a sense of excitement and anticipation in hearing his
voice and being in his presence.
1. There is a strong desire to be with and pursue her.
· He takes the initiative; He is the pursuer.
· It is a desire, not an
Jun 3, 2013
Treasuring Christ (2013)
So, where’s your heart? And what is your heart’s treasure?
To Treasure Christ means . . .
· I trust Him completely.
“But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.” Philippians 3:7
· I treasure Him...