Mar 29, 2015
“Amplify: A King’s Entrance”
Questions for Discussion . . .
· What are the similarities and differences between the first coming of Jesus and His entrance into Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives and His future second coming and entrance into Jerusalem?
· Look at the other...
Mar 22, 2015
Two pressing questions that are asked of Jesus:
1. “Why do John’s disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees fast, but your disciples do not fast?” (v. 18)
o The only yearly fast mentioned in the New Testament was on the Day of Atonement, and in the Old Testament it was the only
Mar 15, 2015
Observations of Jesus’ Invitation . . .
· Reaching those far from Jesus involves drawing near to them and sharing the gospel.(v. 13)
o The best way to reach people for Christ is up close. The testimony of a gospel-centered life amplifies gospel-centered conversations.
Mar 8, 2015
The Four Who Extended Mercy . . .
· They noticed the need of the man who was paralyzed. (v. 3)
o Implication: I need to notice the need of those around me.
· They were moved with compassion and chose to care. (v. 3)
o Implication: I have to be