Mar 29, 2015
“Amplify: A King’s Entrance”
Questions for Discussion . . .
· What are the similarities and differences between the first coming of Jesus and His entrance into Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives and His future second coming and entrance into Jerusalem?
· Look at the other parallel gospel accounts of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem and discuss the perspectives of the gospel writers.
· Why did Jesus’ weep over Jerusalem?
· What was significant about Jesus riding on a colt that had never been ridden and entering Jerusalem?
· Why do you think the religious leaders of the day were so indignant when the people were crying out “Hosanna!” to Jesus? What is significant about Jesus’ response to them?
· As you discuss this passage of Scripture, what are the implications for us and the takeaways?