Mar 20, 2020
"The Church Has Left The Building" (Philippians 2:12-16)
Discussion Questions: (Click here to download and/or view questions in a PDF)
1. What do you think about Phil's statement when he said that Jesus is just as present in a Life Group gathering (in a living room or on-line) as he is when we have 800 people on campus for Sunday services? Why? What does it mean for our Life Groups in the days ahead?
2. Why does stress, anxiety, and fear make us want to "tap out" of active involvement in life, relationships, and fellowship? What stresses, anxieties, and fears are you currently facing? Be honest!
3. In what specific ways do you see yourself "working out" your salvation in the days ahead? Why is it important to do so?
4. Are you struggling to have a positive attitude these days? Be honest! How does the "joy of the Lord" make a difference? For that matter, what is the joy of the Lord?
5. What are some specific ways that I can encourage others with Jesus-centered optimism and hope in the days ahead?
6. How will I (and my Life Group) engage in compassionate service and ministry in the days ahead?