Nov 13, 2016
State of the Church 2016
Our God-given Vision . . .
- That Crossgate will become an epicenter of God’s activity from
which He will shake the nations for His glory.
Our God-given Mission . . .
- To Lead people to Christ.
- To Equip people to grow in Christ.
- To Send people out in the name of Christ.
Reason to Celebrate . . .
- We are leading people to Christ
- This past year we have seen 51 people give their lives to
Christ and follow in baptism
- 23 were our Adventure Lodge children
- 7 were between the ages of 18-29
- 21 were over the age of 30
- We are equipping people to grow in Christ
- Over 500 involved in LifeGroups
- 40 couples going through Re|Engage marriage enrichment this
semester; 75 couples who participated in our “Date in the
Box”; approximately 80 couples attended our Uncommon
marriage conference this past year.
- In Discovery Land we’ve seen an increase on Sunday mornings
from an average of 62 to 85 children. (37% increase); 25% increase
on Wednesday nights from last year; we utilized 7 rooms last year,
now we are using 9 and needing to expand even more.
- In Adventure Lodge, we’re averaging 100 on Sunday mornings.
- Our student ministry is trending up in attendance.
- We’ve launched a new 20somethings ministry and have been
averaging around 40.
- We are sending people out in the name of Christ
- We’ve had 1,070 Crossgate members and attenders involved in
mission projects this past year.
- Our missions giving increased over the past year by 27%.
- We are engaged missionally in local, state, national, and
Reason to Press On . . .
- N3 Initiative
- Treasuring Christ
Putting our “Yes” on the Table . . .