Apr 15, 2018
Acts: A Story Worth Sharing
KNOW YOUR STORY . . .
“Jesus is not swept into your story. You are swept into
His.” (Michael Horton, Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in
- Know your story so you can share your story.
(Acts 22:1-21; 24:10-21; 26:4-29)
- The conflict of your soul.
- The climax of the gospel and crisis of belief.
- The need for resolution.
- A heart set free and at peace with God.
- A future that is secure and eternal.
- Take advantage of opportunities to share your
“Paul replied, ‘I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a
citizen of no obscure city. I beg you, permit me to speak to
the people.’” Acts 21:39
- People who are seeking and asking questions.
- People who are facing difficulties in life.
- Moments that are obvious divine appointments.
- Allow God to use your story to point people to the
resolve their heart desperately needs and desires.
“ . . . to open their eyes, so that they may turn from
darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may
receive forgiveness of sins, and a place among those who are
sanctified by faith in Me.” Acts 26:18
WHAT’S YOUR STORY? . . .
- Is the story of your life one that is still in conflict?
- Has your story found resolve in the saving grace of Jesus