Jul 17, 2016
F.A.Q.: “What Happens to Those Who Never Hear the
Gospel of Christ?”
Romans 1:18-25; 3:9-31; 10:13-15; 15:19-29
A World In Need . . .
- There are 38 billion people in the world.
- 2 billion are unreached (42.3%)
- 02 billion unreached are in the 10/40 window.
The Unavoidable Truth . . .
- God has made Himself known to all people. (Romans 1:18-25)
- Through the general revelation of His creation. (Psalm
- Through the special revelation in His Son, Jesus Christ, and
- All people are guilty before God. (Romans 3:19-20, 23)
- There are no innocent people in the world. (Romans 1: 20b,
- All people are condemned for rejecting (John 3:16-18)
Outrageous Grace . . .
- God has made a way for all to know Him in relationship by grace
through faith in Jesus Christ.
- God seeks us, we do not seek (John 6:44, 65; Acts 10)
- Apart from faith in Christ we cannot come to God. (Ephesians
2:8-9; Hebrews 10:6)
Gospel Strategy . . .
- The primary means by which God makes the gospel known is
through His Church. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:14-17)
- We are to go. (Romans 10:15)
- We are to speak the gospel. (Romans 10:14)
- The gospel will be heard. (Romans 10:14)
- People will believe and call out to Christ. (Romans 10:14)
- People will be saved. (Romans 10:13)
- This gospel will be preached throughout the whole world and
then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14; Revelation 14:6; Revelation
My Response . . .