Dec 3, 2012
The Gift of Time . . .
Time is not something you can make more of, earn or buy; it is a gift from God.
· You can take it for granted.
o Waste your life
· You can use it for God’s glory.
o Change the world
Time is brief in this life so you must make the most of time.
“So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.” Psalm 90:12
The Truth About Time . . .
· What I do with my time says more about me than I realize.
o It exposes arrogance or humility.
§ My will vs. God’s will
o It reveals what I value.
o It communicates what I believe about eternity.
Two Important Questions . . .
1. To what do I give my time?
2. How do I determine to what I will give my time?
God’s gift to you is time so that you may do His will and bring Him much glory.