May 1, 2016
1 Peter 2:18-25
- For the sake of the Kingdom.
- In light of the Cross.
- Overflowing with Grace.
Works Cited/For Further Study
Faithmapping by Daniel Montgomery & Mike Cosper
The ESV Study Bible
The NIV Application Commentary: 1 Peter by Scot
“How to Deal with a Bad Boss” by Dan Doriani
“Mindful of God While Suffering Unjustly” by Sam Storms
- Why is this text in 1 Peter 2:18-25 important to us in our
- What does it mean to say that our “Identity” should precede
- In what ways are we able to respectfully submit to unjust
bosses for the sake of the Kingdom? In light of the Cross?
Overflowing with Grace?
- Are there any ways you have not been submitting well to a