Sep 2, 2013
God desires to redeem my brokenness by His immeasurable grace to display His matchless glory.
· Brokenness remains until I willingly acknowledge my sinfulness and my need to be saved.
o God delights in our authenticity. (Psalm 51:6)
· Brokenness must be surrendered to the God who redeems and restores what has been shattered by sin.
o God does not discard brokenness that is surrendered, but shapes the pieces of our life into a portrait of His grace.
Three Truths to Hold On To . . .
1. I am not so broken that I am beyond the reach of His love and mercy.
2. I am not so broken that I cannot be restored by the gospel of His grace.
3. I am not so broken that Christ cannot use me for His glory.
· The mosaic of Abraham’s life.
· The mosaic of David’s life.
· The mosaic of Mary Magdalene’s life.
· The mosaic of the woman at the well.
· The mosaic of Paul’s life.
· The mosaic of my life.